Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I'm Over At Tali Spencer's Blog Today!

So, celebrating my first ebook, I've had several generous friends offer let me yammer on. I talk a bit about writing in general, and the experiences I've had writing and getting Pricolici published! I'm so excited for my first ebook to go on sale this Friday, so you'll find me popping around a few different blogs this week! Tali Spencer agreed to be the first host, so check out the interview, and Pricolici excerpts on her blog today. While you're there, give it a follow if you don't already!


And don't forget to come back tomorrow, I'll have a new part in the short story, Never More Lonely, with the Wednesday Brief's group as well as links to other great stories by several other authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my stories or blog. Flamers will be laughed at!