Thursday, October 4, 2012

Free, Free, More for Free!

Hey readers! Earlier I put up a post that will interest authors, now I have a few things to interest readers. There are several free ebooks to be had that I found in recent days. I have not read all of these, just so you know. I'm not reviewing for quality just giving you guys the chance to pick them up for free and find out for yourself!

1. Therian Prey at Ellora's Cave MF Shapeshifters Novel
2. Believe in the Magic MF Shapeshifters Novel
3. Board Resolution MF Modern BDSM Novel
4. Wrong Turn MM Shifter-Wolves Short Story
5. What He Wants MM Modern Short Story
6. Steamy MM Fantasy/Modern Short Story
7. Passionate Cooks (Anthol of various romance author's fav recipes)




2 comments:

  1. You can add When I Say When by Tia Fielding to that list also. :) At Dreamspinner - http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=3254&osCsid=bg9v349ataib31mbfo8f6fblf6

    Nice and easy short story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome opossum!! Thanks Night! Anyone else have any they want to share??

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment about my stories or blog. Flamers will be laughed at!