Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Howloween Blog Hop Winners!!

So, it's officially done! Thank you to everyone who participated in my first ever blog hop and made it sucha huge success. I got so many wonderful comments, and several new followers. So thank you, again! Now, on to the prize announcements! I used  Random.org to pick from ALL the entries, including those from every day and those who liked me on facebook.

The Winners* Are:
1. Pricolici pdf copy- Sherry!
2. $10 Amazon GC- Lori!
3. Special Halloween Joke Contest, Pricolici pdf copy- PC!

CONGRATS and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



*I'll be emailing the winners; if they do not contact me within 48 hours new winners will be chosen.

** If you still haven't gotten your copy of Pricolici, I'll be giving away another copy on Nov. 20th when I visit Labelle's Books on blogspot. They also have weekly giveaways, so check it out!

*** Come back later today for another chapter of Adverse Effects, as a treat for all those that didn't win, and tomorrow I will have another installment of Never More Lonely with the Wednesday Briefs.

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment about my stories or blog. Flamers will be laughed at!