Friday, April 5, 2013

Weekly Review: Himiko Bonding

Bonding (Himiko, #1)Bonding by C.B. Conwy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved this eBook. The take on the alien culture, the bonding, the communication between Matt and Pietr was incredible. The way two cultures clashed seemed so much more realistic than the fluffy bunny alien stuff I'd read a lot of. It's not often that I can read a sci-fi/fantasy story and say 'This is real!' but those who favor the genres will know what I mean.

CB Conwy crafted a story that not only made sense, sometimes I felt like I could step out my door into the same world where Matt and Pietr were facing all the challenges shared in Himiko #1, Bonding. I read this book start to finish and then immediately picked up and read the 2nd in the series.

It's not necessary to read book 2 to feel like the story is complete, but I felt like the two together back to back was the best way to read these. I would most definitely recommend both for purchase!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my stories or blog. Flamers will be laughed at!