Thursday, March 20, 2014

Tease Me Thursday

So I'm trying to take part in a new event MA Church and Julie Hayes organized called Tease Me Thursday. It's 7 words, sentences, or paragraphs that... tease! Complicated, right? LOL


From Burden of Secrets:
"Hmm ... I think I'd like a little bit of Niel for dessert before bed," he whispered, his tongue grazing Niel's ear.

It affected Niel just as strongly as it had the first time, making his knees weak and wobbly. He sighed as he leaned into Chris, bringing his hands up to rub the strong arms surrounding him. "I don't think I'm sweet enough for dessert," Niel said throatily.

"Oh no," Chris said, nuzzling him again. "I've tasted you before. Definitely my favorite sweet."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my stories or blog. Flamers will be laughed at!