Monday, July 7, 2014

Good News! Adverse Effect Coming to eReaders!



YAY! I just signed a contract with Dreamspinner Press for Adverse Effects, the sequel to The Experiment. That's the great news that really made my day! The not so great news... it won't be available until next March/April per the anticipated release date.

Got a need for a sci-fi story of mine? Looking for something new? Keep an eye out *coughs* soon *coughs* for Cataclysmic Evolution coming to the MM Romance Group's 2014 DRiTC event, Love's Landscapes.

8 comments:

  1. YAY, for Adverse Effects coming. BOO, for having to wait so long. And hurry up with the DRiTC story, already.

    You know I love you, and I really hate waiting. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Kathy! I have no control over the release of Cataclysmic Evolution all I can say is *soon* cause that's part of the game. But soon is... *coughs* soon soon, *coughs* so be watching the group!!

      Delete
  2. Congrats about Adverse Effects being taken up by DsP, but BOO like Kathy that we have to wait so long :) Please can we Nicklaus's story soon.....?

    I will also be looking out for your MM Romance Groups story, so exciting as not to long to wait hopefully?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on it, Sula! I have 3 stories atm in my writing rotation, plus my flash, because I want to be ahead on posting to try and keep to a schedule. Summers are killer for me--darn kids think I actually enjoy shuttling them around for 3 months. LOL

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your Dreamspinner contract for Adverse Effects!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment about my stories or blog. Flamers will be laughed at!