Friday, August 21, 2015

Plagiarism, AGAIN!



This really, really sours my day! First, an anonymous commenter alerted me to this bout of plagiarism, so whoever you are, thank you!

Turns out this "author" on Archive of Our Own, or AO3,  took Needing You and then tweaked the characters and paranormal aspect into a Teen Wolf fan-fic. They copied the story arc, the scenes, and sometimes damn near identical dialogue, so it's very obvious they took a copy of my story and just went through making small edits rather than writing their own story.

GRRRRR

I've reported the story to the site, and hopefully they'll get it taken down sooner rather than later. If you know this author, or are an account owner there, feel free to blast them like the thief they are!!

Plagiarist: Lost Boyz

Stolen Story: The Sub Whisperer

1 comment:

  1. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. Not nice when one of my favourite online authors is plagiarised. But for a silver lining: Your story is this good, that they could not create something better. So the had to steal your work.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment about my stories or blog. Flamers will be laughed at!